Friday, December 17, 2010

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since the last posting, since the Folk Fest I believe. We had a very active summer and fall. Niki's sister Lindsay got married. It was a great trip out west, in which we got to see lots of friends and family. We've had a few people come out for visits this fall, which was very enjoyable. Hopefully we can go west again in the new year and return the favour. The family had a big birthday party for my mom. It was the first time all four brothers had been together since Niki and I got married. Chris invented a new drink, Peppermint schnapps and diet coke, which we're calling the Christmas Nuke. Lots of concerts, games, the usual Neufeld activities. I guess usual activities for childless married couples :) I'm gonna just post pics of the last four months, peruse if you like.
Cheers,
Scott








No comments: