Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fires, Great Danes, and Internet Confusion

I think I have everything figured out now. My lovely wife gently pointed out that she had set up a blog for us over a year ago, and that the address was on all the cards we handed out at our wedding. So I have ditched the other site and this is now the site for all news Neufeld.

I have good news, I saw a dog yesterday! It was a harlequin great dane. I love the look and personality of these dogs, they are just amazing, if I was of the canine persuasion, I would be a great dane. I know we can't have one though. The first reason being Niki will not go for a huge dog she can't physically move, can you believe that!? The second reason is, all the little hairs that would be all over our house. I don't think I could ever get over having little coarse hair everywhere. They're like little needles. I will have to wait until we one day have a large acreage, or one of you gets one that I can visit...
On the way back from our walk and the excitement of seeing the dog, there were lots of sirens and fire trucks three blocks NE of our house. Turns out someone decided to light a truck on fire, lots of flames and shiny lights. I did not have my camera on me, so you'll all have to picture ten foot flames shooting out of a pickup truck. It was neat, the fire people had it out almost as soon as they got there and no buildings were damaged.


That's all the excitement for now.

No comments: