Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Post

Well, I've never done anything like this before. I guess I am a regular mammal and follow the herd. It seems like the thing to do, especially now that winter is coming. The trees are almost all bare now, and -5 at night seems normal.
This summer was a good one, we did a trip out to Sask, Niki and I each went to Victoria, and generally tried to be active.
Summer in Edmonton is pretty amazing. Festivals never stop, and people have this manic activeness about them. You want to squeeze every ounce of activity out of the sun you can. Not that winter is not enjoyable. Winter is just so long, you want to be able to get everything out of summer you can. Autumn is also particularly awesome, and I feel like Hobbes at this time, but I think my lovely wife is much more like Calvin.
That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Matthew Fox said...

Hooray for the first post!