Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Blur

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. That's pretty much how this summer has felt. You can feel fall coming, but I think we squeezed what we could out of the summer days. Thanks to everyone we stayed with on our trip west. It was a blast, we just wish we could have made it longer. That was the end of July. After that I helped my Dad build a manure pit for a dairy farmer. We went camping with our small group. Marshmellows flambe was invented by Aaron and Ryan. Niki and I went to a Silversun Pickups concert. At some point I went around the sun thirty times, still don't really believe that. Last weekend some good friends came out for a short, yet very appreciated, visit. Niki and I are now looking forward to some time at home. I don't think we're quite ready for the snow, but it will be good to get some work done around the house.

I have been playing around with Googles Web Albumns. If you want to see pictures from this summer, click on the links to the left. It seems a lot easier than facebook, so I probably won't be posting pictures to Facebook in the future.
Cheers,
Scott

2 comments:

Jeff Richards said...

it's... passinngg... too... fast...

lindsay said...

It was a rad summer...but coming to an end way too soon. Loved having you guys out West, hope to visit you in Edmontonia as soon as possible. Oh, and whump you in Wurdle