Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Has Arrived

Winter has decided to stop holding back and arrived with full force. Snow has fallen and so has the mercury.
I wish I had picture of it, but last Friday Dad and I were finishing up a job, drilling holes, and it was a nice little adventure. Snow was falling, we were racing to finish, so the truck would not get stuck leaving. The skid-steer almost tipped over backwards at one point, amongst other crazy happenings. I was feeling very Canadian at the end of it all.
With outside activities curtailed, we have been enjoying life on the inside. Lots of games, drinks and food. Settlers has come out of the box, we even taught it to the ladies renting the suite, which was loads of fun. Niki and I have started a tradition, if you win a game, you wear a viking hat. It has been too longs since I wore the hat, and am fixing to change that over the holidays.
In the classic Edmonton salutation, stay warm!
Cheers,
Scott





 

2 comments:

Niki said...

Clearly, working on a more viking-y scowl is top of my 2010 resolutions. Needs more menacing grimace.

Christine said...

Love the horns Niki!!