Friday, May 21, 2010

Growing Older

     This little boy turned fourteen on Monday. Those are my he's wearing. It really does not seem that long ago I took that picture. I don't know if I like being that guy who can remember when all these kids were so tiny. Though I do enjoy being a member of a family that is constantly growing and is active.We had a paint ball party for the little guy on the weekend. Niki was the only girl on the field, and she definitely held her own. In fact, the only people that ever were able to shoot her were her husband and brother-in-law. It was a fun time.

One of my best friends is currently in Nepal. His lovely wife is helping bring babies into the world, and you can read all about their adventures here and here.
I don't remember when this picture was taken, but it sure made me smile. I have a lot of pictures that make me smile I wish were digital. Anyone have advice on a good picture scanner, that maybe has a multi photo input feed? It would be great to get all those old pictures into a quality digital format.
Scott

PS - It's our friend Pam's birthday today.
Happy Birthday Pam!!




3 comments:

Ryan and Pamela said...

Wow - that is an old picture of us. We both really enjoy your blog and pictures!

Christine said...

I would recommend scanning the negatives instead of the pictures if you have the negatives. You will get much better quality rather than scanning the photos.

If you do that, a lot of regular scanners have a negative attachment that you can use. (My scanner has one).

Scott said...

We don't have many pictures of the both of you, lots of Micah now though...

Thanks Christine, unfortunately I don't have many of the negatives. I noticed a lot of scanners do have that option, I was hoping you could do high quality of the pictures too.