Thursday, June 10, 2010

17 bands in 10 weeks

I was thinking yesterday that this year has been quite heavy musically for me. I actually went back and counted up the bands and such I've seen so far this year. The grand total was a whopper: 21 bands, 29 including openers that I wouldn't have normally seen. In the grand scheme of the blog, I have decided to start documenting these concerts on an offshoot blog as a review, inspired by a friend's concert blog Life in Progress, Hopefully I can keep it up to date! I think I'll have a slower summer. April was a particularly crazy month for music; with 10 shows, six concerts in only 4 weeks. I am so lucky to have people around me that support this addiction, so I don't have to go to concerts alone (which may push me into the concertaholic category), especially my wonderful husband, with the help of whom I was able to win tickets to 4 concerts this year.
If you are interested in music, particularly live music, you can follow this offshoot blog: Notes from the Bourgeoisie. The first post should be up in the next few days.

No comments: