Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding in May

May ended well for us. We had a great little trip out to Victoria for the long weekend. I had the honour of being a co master of ceremony with a friend. Thank you Erin. I think we rocked it, probably much due to your organizational skills. Not many of our pictures turned out, but it was a great wedding, you'll just have to trust me.
We have so many friends and family on the island, that even me getting mildly ill from a headache could not dampen the trip. We're looking forward to the next trip out for Lindsay and Chris' wedding.
Niki's work had a function at Northlands raceway, which I always enjoy seeing the horses, but did not enjoy getting my car broken into. A warning to all Jetta owners: If someone rams a screwdriver into your lock, it will open all your windows. Just get a mechanic to swap it out and have no manual lock. I sure wish someone had told me that.
The month was finished off having a guys day. We played Guitar Hero, had a variety of different beers, watched movies and generally relaxed. Good times.
Scott

1 comment:

Jeff Richards said...

It was awesome to have you a Niki around for a few days!! And in case I didn't say it at the wedding. Great job as the MC!

PS Hehe, nice shot of me with my mouthful!