Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To Pie or Not To Pie

Niki, wonderful wife that she is, made me a pie on the weekend. I love pie, especially raspberry pie. Here is my dilemma. I have little to no self control when it comes to pie. I want to eat it all, but I don't want it to be all gone. Half of me wants to hide the pie and slowly eat it over weeks. The other half wants to eat it all in one sitting. What I have been doing is spending my evenings taking a bite, then taking another bite ten minutes later after the taste leaves my mouth.
What's your favourite or recommended way to eat pie?



She even made the crusts from scratch!

5 comments:

Ron said...

Clearly you should carefully wrap the pie and seal it in Aluminium foil, then tupperware, and then carefully boxed with lots of padding, and send it to me. Priority next day post.

Clearly. I will help you with your dilemma.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you just don't get Niki to make a pie a day !!!! Sorry Niki, I truly am on your side ;-)

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki said...

I'll only eat the pie that you serve to me, Scotty; it IS your pie after all. Take as long as you need with the pie.

Scott is not nearly persuasive enough to get a pie every day.

Although... there has been an offer on the table for two hour of the gym every day = one pie a week...

Jason R. said...

I like to eat my pie one piece per day. If you can take Niki up on her offer that is enough for a generous piece of pie every day! It just comes down to how much you want that pie I guess :).