Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy Busy

The frantic excitement of an Alberta summer is in full swing. With that in mind, I am going to just bullet point the exciting stuff and throw in some pictures and videos.
  • It's not dark until around 23:00, starts getting light again around 04:00.
  • Won tickets to Blind Boys of Alabama concert. Took my sweetheart.
  • Big family bash at the Froese Farm, south of Camrose, on Saturday.
  • Planted Raspberries...mmmmm raspberries. Thanks Ang.
  • Fathers Day party at my parents acreage. Shooting of golf balls and clay pigeons.
  • Worked for my Dad this week, digging a manure pit at a dairy farm.
  • Saw a new baby calf while working at dairy farm, new baby calf, he's so cute.
  • Too hot.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott you are the most winningest man that I know. No one wins stuff like you win stuff.

The dairy, it has a magnetic effect!

Scott said...

Ya, I thought of you at Blind Boys Jeff. "This is something Jeff Richards would like/"